Call for evaluation consultants: Final project evaluation
The project seeks to promote and communicate the benefits of the EU facilitated technical dialogue on the normalisation of relations between Kosovo and Serbia to the wider public by focusing on a number of communication and outreach activities, peer-to-peer cooperation, research and local engagement.
The cluster of actions applied by the project both in Kosovo and Serbia include:
- Opinionated activities (publication of Op-eds and TV debates),
- Peer to peer visits and grassroots dialogue (workshops, local roundtables, peer to peer exchanges between Kosovo and Serbia),
- Research and publication (research to explore the views of Kosovo Albanians, Kosovo Serbs and citizens in Serbia on the benefits of the Kosovo – Serbia EU facilitated dialogue and conferences to launch the research report,
- Consortium Forum coordination (KSPAG Steering Committee Meetings to assist the consortium coordination and project implementation),
- Project communication (KSPAG website and social media channels).
This project is supported by the United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) and is implemented by the New Social Initiative. Expressed opinions represent the authors’ views and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United Nations, UNMIK or New Social Initiative.