RCT Activity is Looking for a Web Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
A web developer needs to design, develop and maintain a
website and a mobile application, using the information and inputs he receives
from the project team.
The main responsibilities of a web developer are:
- Website and software application designing, developing, and
- Domain registration;
- Optimization of the application and website for maximum
speed and functionality;
- Technical assistance and provision of content management
training on the website;
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders;
Expected specific assignment:
- Back- and Front-end web and mobile application development
with a focus on clarity, functionality, ease of use, the possibility of later
expansion, modification, and optimization;
- Design and development of web architecture and web
components, plug-ins, and adds-on optimization;
- Design and development of mobile app architecture and
components including all software solutions and plugin, adds-on optimization;
- Conceptualization and development of new features, visual
identity, and website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS
- Implement SEO optimization in accordance with the engine’s
Responsibilities of the project team:
The NSI project team will provide all the information
related to the RCT activity that is necessary for the web developer in the
development of the website and mobile application.
Experience and knowledge:
- Three or more years of experience in web development – a
portfolio of projects;
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5 i CSS3, o Familiarity with at
least one of the following programming languages: CSharp, Android Studio,
- Willingness to implement ideas and projects in a short
period of time.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject
Deadline and submission of expression of interest In order
to apply for this call, NSI invites interested individuals or companies, to
submit documents by March 07 (Sunday), 2021.
This project is supported by the United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) and is implemented by the New Social Initiative. Expressed opinions represent the authors’ views and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United Nations, UNMIK or New Social Initiative.