📣Calling for young researchers from Kosovo to apply!
Description of task
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of the PBF or their designated mandated representative(s), the UNV National Research and Evaluation Specialist will:
- Assist the senior Team Leader with developing and validating the methodology for the Thematic Review;
- Conduct local data collection, research and evaluative tasks, such as stakeholder consultations, focus group discussions, and other activities as needed;
- Contribute to the analysis of collected evidence to inform the Thematic Review, including analyzing and compiling materials from multiple sources and examining the collected evidence for accuracy;
- Assist with drafting the Final Report for the Thematic Review on Local Peacebuilding, including proofreading and editing;
- Participate in validation of findings exercise in local communities and assist with the final report’s dissemination and outreach on the ground;
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Education - Additional Comments:
Bachelor’s degree in peace studies, regional studies, development studies, international affairs, sociology, statistics, or a related field.
Required experience: 24 Months
2 years of professional work experience at the national level in monitoring, evaluation, reporting, or research. Experience with local peacebuilding efforts is an advantage.
Applicants between 22-32 years of age are encouraged to apply.Read more
This project is supported by the United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) and is implemented by the New Social Initiative. Expressed opinions represent the authors’ views and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United Nations, UNMIK or New Social Initiative.